Rainbow After The Rain

Author: Theresa /

Arr...its been quite a time didnt update here.. well let me see.. the whole April is a real real busy time for me, cos of assignments and presentation to do. Well ya..... There's AssigmentsSsSs, 2 presentation, meeting minutes to write...meeting to attend, committee and the management meeting. Programmes to run! gosh gosh...this saturday and sunday SiA Exhibition~ haha! yap busy busy busy.



It was a real hard week last week, April 22 was my final presentation, so there's alot to do and alot to rush cos i have never ending assignments. There's perspective to draw, autocad to rush, sketching, and other subjects! haha yes alot. I can be real real real real stress esp the last few days b4 my presentation comes. But i choose not to.



Joy will always say this, don worry..njoy your time in doing your assignments. n i'll always remember that. This is a blessing from God that i can actually study and it is His will that i'm where i am today. So i told God im not gonna give up no matter what! n im not gonna stress out or complain bout anythin but i'm gonna njoy it. Thats my prayer. Even tho time is running out, but i really never worry bout it cos i dono...just have a feeling that i'm gonna do this n m gonna finish it on time. So i keep on and on and on and on! There's a few time i really feel like giving up and frustrated. But i told God that NO! im not gonna feel all that instate! im gonna enjoy this and win this war! And this is all for God alone!



I still get to sleep everyday...is just that for 4 to 5 hours per day only..haha but still doing good. Get sick few days right b4 presentation comes. It was really challenging and it was really takin my breathe away for the last few days b4 my presentation. 1 day b4 the BIG day, i woke up in the middle of the night and vomit! dono y..haha but ya...den the next day which is the last day for me to get things done and ready for presentation...BLACK OUT!!! i'm like..gosh gosh gosh....y now!!! and most of the SiA students text each othere...OO NO!!! MY ASSIGNMENTS!! haha! so i have to paint my water color painting wit my lil emergency light..but its better than nothin..and i told God, i'm gonna praise You even in this situation, and He give me strength=] everytime when some NOT GOOD mind comes to me i will listen to Ps Jaeson Ma's 'Life Is Beautiful' and it really encourage me alot to keep moving on! haha Awesome God.



Finally, the BIG day comes. Didnt sleep the day b4...not! i did...for 30minutes...haa.. den off to college for presentation! hahaha...real enjoy my presentation that day...love it much! haha And my lecturer said my presentation is real good just need to improve in my drawings and my design. So ya...I'm real glad that i have my today. God is awesome that He brings me tru out all this. In the mid of all this busyness there's too family probs...but God take everythin in control. My week goes real busy but i really enjoy every minute of it. Cause God is with me all the time and my strength is from Him alone. God is good..



Let God take control of your life..even tho things real hard sometime...enjoy it and trust in God and you'll see the different=] try it=]


0 comments: