My Little Car

Author: Theresa /

No not this want

My cute little car....what a blessing. Still remember after i get my L i prayed for a car so that i can go to college and other stuff. And there "POOF" comes a little cute car for me. My aunt a.k.a 'kai ma' who have always been supporting me and my family so much.. she offer me her car and i still remember she saying "everyone of my children get to drive this car!". So sweet ya=] thats it! i ask and i receive... God is good... from that day on i decided to let my car be a blessing to others around me, cos God have bless me with it. Nope i didnt actually name my car... and i dono is it a he or she..haa! all that i know is that this is my beloved car. A sign of love from a Father to His daughter. My awesome and beyond words God. And a sign of love from a mother to her daughter. My wonderful and awesome aunt=].

My little car have been with me for around 1 year almost 2 years.. and it has go with me alot of places and have bring me to lots of places too.. mostly other ppl's house. This lil car born 20 years ago i guess.. and it is still goin on good over tho it has loose its left side mirror BUT it is still real good, cos it last really been a blessing to me and to others.

I love my car real much, cos it's not only an ordinary car. Y? Lots of things happens cos of this car. Well of cos there's accidents, but look at the bright side! my car is the 1 who have been beside me whn accidents happens...LOL! ya..wasting lots of money on fixing it to make it work better....but is so that i may bless more ppl u see.. so is a good thing. Well thats not all. My car is part of the reason i'm close to my friends too. With this lil car i can go anywhere with my frens, i can send them home... there's where relationship and friendship grows... when my friends is in my car.. for sure we will talk and talk...and ya talk! Sometime is just some funny stuff that we chat but most of the time is something that trouble us in our heart. Something you will tell only to your close friends. Friends trust in me, they talk to me bout lots of stuff...not that cos i have a car so thats y they trust in me. But it's this car that brings us deeper too.. Disciple happens in my car too.. haha kinda.. i will always share with 1 of my friend bout my life going on, and she will too do the same when we're in the car.Every minutes is precious. From she get into the car till the minute she get down from the car. V talk almost all the time. Sharing bout life..and talkin bout how great God hav been to us..

I train ppl to behave themselves in my car. Means that they cant actually do some stuff when they're in my car. Like shout... smoking... sometime saying dirty words.. when they say sumthin not right i can just stop the car and throw them down..haa! And some stuff that must do is...of cos safety belt and have to lock the door, v dun wanna see ppl flying out fr the car.. Well they respect the do's ad dont in my car. I'll make it clear to them this is wat u cant do, and challenge them to do so. Just hope that they will learn not to be so nakal lar.. haha!

I spend lots of time with my family in the car too. Well sending my sis and mom to here and there... bringing my nephew to shopping every week.. Get closer to my sis family in this car too...even tho is only a few minutes together sitting in the car... you have no idea how many stuff me and my sis can fight and laugh about in that few minutes. My car hav been a blessing to my family.. awesome har.. and my nephew oso fall in love with my car.. always play with the staring and gear and don wanna let go! haha! cute! Sometime it is really tying when it comes to sending my sis to lots of places in a day...but it is how i can spend more time with her..especially in the car... even tho v argue alot lar but it always end up with laughter more than argument.. God is good=]

I really love to spend time with others in my car, cos we're sitting so close that when i ask them questions they HAVE to answer me. haha! and thats how i mess up with other ppl's life. This lil car of mine is the reason all this happens. Strengthen my relationship with my friends and family. This car is a blessing for me and i want it to be a blessing to others as long as it's with me. God is good. All glory to God for all that He've done. Now i can mess up with others life and can reach out using my car! God is good!

In everything that you have, let it be a blessing.

0 comments: