Obey

Author: Theresa /

I'm so excited and m getting maself ready for my trip to Ranau and KL. Ranau for Passion Camp and KL for Superkids Enrichment Camp. Never tot that i can actually go for both.

Passion Camp which is goin to be on 30th of May till 1st of June..focus is to fire up the passion and in the young people's heart for their campus and the nation. Janice been talking bout it since February i think.. and since then i've been praying bout it, for God to show me should i go onot and the fees which is rm150. After praying for awhile i know God is asking me to go for it, for my college. Then few weeks later, my uncle bless me with some pocket money.. and it was rm200! wow so cool har! and there you go where my fees comes from.. amazing. So since then i pray the preparation for this camp, i know there's alot to learn and God is so going to impact me even more so that i may bless others in my campus.

March, aunt annie was chatting with me, and she told me bout this Superkids Enrichment Week which is on 1st of June till 6th of June. Superkids is a team who run their children ministry differently and creatively, so this enrichment week for to teach others creative ways in reaching out to the children, the community children. So aunt annie encouragement to join them in this trip. I told her i cant cos i have to go to the Passion Camp. She really hope that i can go and so i promise her i'll pray bout it and see what happen. So i did. After praying, i decided..yap Passion Camp is where i have to be in this time. I just have to join the Superkids for another time even tho i dono when will that be and where. But i must obey. And i told aunt annie that i have to go this camp is for my college...and she oso said oklar...

2 weeks ago, after the PK celebration, were still in kyrugma hall..then aunt annie walk towards where me and stephanie was.. we talk alil bout the worship team stuff, then she said "hei u know! the enrichment week ah..they change the date to 2nd of June!" at that point i was like..wat!!!??? really???? n was thinkin hei means that i can go...but wait! i need that money.. den aunt annie continue by saying.." if u really wanna go your aunt is going to sponsor you" again im like WAT!!!???? REALLY????? AH!!!! i was so so shock and amazed, i cant say a word! And b4 this there's another aunt asking me to go and she will sponsor me too. Then aunt annie ask me, " so you goin?" i didnt answer her...cos m really in shock...amazing don you think! then she ask me again " so?" haha! so i keep quite and think for a few minutes.. thinking lots of stuff in that few minutes. Fes, is this God's work? den what bout my college? how bout my responsibility as the president? u mean i get to not goin to class for 1 week?? haha! lots of questions..but i end up saying 'YES' to aunt annie! haha y? i oso dono...haha! after saying that..aunt annie said... ok! i'll handle the rest for u! is like! WOW! haha awesome. Then after the shocking and amazed..i praise God for what He've done.. i was really shouting and praising God in the hall. Im was so so amazed and m still.

Tuesday morning, aunt annie called to talk bout me bout KL. It’s suppose to be 1st of June depart around 8pm.. but everyone include myself is concern bout my safety lar cos I dono KL real much. So they ask me to take the morning wan which is on 2nd June, so I said.. ok for safety lar.. and she told me she’ll book the ticket lar. Few minutes later, she called again and she said “ hei we found another way for you to go there.” My aunt she offered to go all the way to Ranau on 31st of May to just drive me home after the night session so that I can join another 2 teacher fr SIB on the next day and safely arrive KL. I’m like…huh??? wat??? wan mer….i really dono wat to say at that point. I dono to say yes onot cos is like so troubling my aunt lar… so I keep quite for awhile and aunt annie just advice me to go along with them cos they know the place and is really more safe lar. So I just oklar… den she said ok! Will deal wit the rest. So amazed!

All the while…all this happen without giving me anytime to plan, think or even make a better decision. Things happen so fast! Haha! And all this while all I can do is really trust in God for all this. The choices between 2, the fees, all the money that I need to go KL. All this things that I need. I really cant do much. But trust God. I wanna obey Him by goin where He ask me to, and this is how He bless me! With all this! I ask myself y the date suddenly change? Isit just because of me??? Wow! Haha I’m special so do u! cos God love us equally.

Obeying God leads me to His heart and brings me blessing that I’ve never tot! not in the ways that I wanted to but is all bout Him. I know He bless to go to both, Ranau and KL and there’s a bottom line responsibility, that is for me to bless others. And im that ready to do so. Cos I have God with me. Obeying Him really brings me joy and peace. Imagine! You don’t need to worry bout anything even when you’re going away!! Not a thing! God is awesome and He knows best.

Obey God and see what happens. Is never bout us but all bout Him.

0 comments: