God works in you and me

Author: Theresa /

Fuh! tired out! was running my college 1st term exhibition for the last 2 days. It was really tiring but it was AWESOME! We had our artworks display and fashion show and also live band by our own students. Me and my vice president, Michelle was the MC for both day. At the beginning i was really really nervous! cos ya....i always get nervous in the beginning.. but after that everythin was good...exclude get scolded by my lecturer cos i dont remember our college's number...haha! ya my bad..hee..

Do you know how much the music can influence the whole mall!?? haha! When our students start to preform their songs everyone starts to hang around. Even before that everyone is oready staying around..when the music start i'm so so so amazed by them! they play some rock and jazz. most rock in the mornin and jazz at night. I was like..i dono! just AMAZED! staring at them playin the guitar....awesome! gosh gosh...

It was really tiring..not only for me but all of the students especially the music students. They have to rush most of the time they were always somewhere else b4 the exhibition. Goodness.. pity them... they didnt get to practice for the exhibition cos they were gettin ready for their exam which is on the same day! gosh! so whn it comes to the exhibition they hav to figure out wat song they wanna present and sing. Crazy! I was really worried bout them, their health. But this guy, Boly, he's alwys said don worry...we'll figure it out..they still encourage us! and of cos we encourage them too lar.. and is it cos of them too the both days went real cool! haha Praise The Lord.

Yesterday after exhibition i rush myself to a Rock and Jazz concert, and saw my SiA band there! the same person who hav been on stage for both day in our SiA exhibition.! and they're gonna be on stage again that night...with a really really tired face.. but they said "This is for God!" thats right! haha! awesome ppl... i intention of goin to this Rock and jazz is not just to njoy the music but oso to check out if there's some SiA students there n turns out there was! Hang out with them while they're still around. For i knw they're really tired and they wanted to do this for God. I just wanna be there to just support this guys.. they really mean alot to me. For they are my bro n sis in Chirst! I love them real much. And they love God that much too! whn it comes to time for them to shine..they bring out 1 jazz and a praise song. And it was AWESOME! more than words. God is really using them..and i'm really thankful. God love all of us! haha! ah!! this is more than words! n ya!

Another thing that amazed me is the catholic who went to preform on stage even the SiA students. I've never see catholic worship like they do! At that point i know that God is doing something in them too.. and ya God works individually. AWESOME!

Even tho they're so so so tired but YET! they do it for God and it was good. God really amazed me with ppl around me. their life, their hard times, their good times, free or busy or whatever... there's still God who works in them. God works individually.

God bless!

0 comments: