Giving UP

Author: Theresa /

Hmmm... what can i do more to from this point of my life? what is that God You're trying to tell me? Giving up in those hopes that i had before? I'm confuse and ya did not know what i should do nmore.. did not know what can i do more.

Life is not easy but it's full of fun. Everyday eventually you will experience something new. And i know very well that i am. But well there will come to a point that i cant let go of something. Sometime is just taking alil more time to get tru it. but i'll survive nway. Just need time to get tru it i guess...Lord ones again i ask You to let Your will be done. And i know i can take this cos You go before be. Dear Lord, what shall i do now Lord. How can i be a blessing to others Lord. Your will be done.

My cat died this morning, crash by car i guess. and ya i do miss him real much. cos without my lil cat, life just goes alil different. Give me some time i'll be fine. I guess everyone love to drive real fast...but ya i think is good to slow down whn you're suppose to be..cos who knows you might bang on someone else pets or even their cat. Ya be careful. Father how shall i praise You even tho things happen so fast? would You please guide me.

Lord. I'm tired of all this. but i know there's sumthin that You want me to know, to do. Lord bring me deeper. There's always a reason for everythin. And i'll wait for You to move Lord. I'm giving up.

0 comments: