Dream

Author: Theresa /


This is how it goes....


In my dream, my schoolmate was talkin bout 1 gurl, angel goin around the neighbourhood to pour down some liquid thingie in front of their house.. i curious so i ask them how do she looks like.. my fren just told me she's in white and " you will know wan!".


Next scene!


The angel came to my neighbourhood, and yap she's in white and she start to pour down some liquid stuff to a thingie like a pot in front of our house.. when she's in front of my house.. i didnt actually went out to invite nor greet her.. till she move on to another den i went out and check out what's that. I put my hand inside that pot where she pour down the liquid, and there's 3 keys in it. It's gold in color, and 1 of it is for my main door, another wan is written toilet? and the other wan i dono... and thats the end of my dream.


hmmm....i woke up and pray. The only thing that im sure is that the liquid is like the blessing, God is actually blessing my friends and also my neighbourhood too.. He's blessing everyone of them out there. Cos this angel go all around the neighbourhood to pour down that liquid. And the keys is like the Key to our heart. The only key to open door for God to enter our life and the key to open Heaven's door. There's small part and there's the main key (the only key for the main door). wow


i told Gem this dream on that day, and she thinks that too. And i remember she saying that, where the part i didnt actually went out to invite the angel...but the angel still give. Just like us with God. I mean...see sometime we don even bother to wanna check out God's word check out His will for us. but YET! He's still blessing us and our love ones. Awesome God.


His unfailing love! i'm amazed.

Thank you God!

0 comments: