Most Blessed

Author: Theresa /

I think I'm the most most most blessed person in this world. Yesterday was my first day of practical training. It was awesome! I get to go for site visit with my colleague, we were having great time together. Basically in office there's only her and I. Her name is Rainnie. We're having a sharing office with Mr Wong which is owner of the graphic part. I work close with Rainnie, we go to places together. I'm blessed. I'm blessed by her, by my boss, by colleague from the graphic part. This place is with joy! I can just walk in and out, talk as loud as I want, laugh as loud as I want. Haha.

Today msAnnie which is my boss, Rainnie and I went off to do some visitations and also meeting with client. I was really blessed. This is only my second day of work and I get to learn that much. Get to meet up with lots of different people. How cool. God loves me. I enjoy going here and there, working in office and really enjoy people around me and meeting up with people=]

I am actually enjoying this working lifestyle now. I just love it and I choose to love it and not to make it as a pressure for me. I think it is such a blessing to be able to work. Such a great time to learn. Not only on computer stuff, design but also connecting, communicating. Learning how to communicate with different people is what I am now learning from msAnnie and Rainnie esp when it comes to meeting up with clients, workers.. cool.

I am too blessed. I am blessed by testimonies of others. Sharing of others. Personal time I have with others individually in any ways. I learn alot from these people around me. Some are really new to me that makes me thinks, which is good altho I will need alil time to understand and actually convert it into something that I can learn of. I really love spending personal time with others individually, I just really love it. Some great peeps around me that just never give up on me. These peeps that I can count on, I love them. Recently God is just packing me with more and more spiritual food=] and head knowledge from friends of mine and also strangers that I met. Good.

I'm blessed by my family. My parents and sister are just adorable!! My dad send me to work and back home everyday without complain and when I reach home, it's just a great fun time at home with my mom and dad. My sis is the naughty around me who bug me for good. hahaha Her buggings just bring me warm and comfort.=]

Taking this opportunity to thanks all those who have really support me and pray for me. I really appreciate what you guys did and because of all those prayers, I am the most blessed person in the world! haha. I love you guys so much. I pray that God will amazed you with His love and blessing the moment you wake up=] Amen.

Thats all for now. Loving God, Loving People, Loving Life.

Loving you.

Theresa. W

0 comments: