Ways Of Love

Author: Theresa / Labels: ,

Ready? I'm not sure if i'm ready for this steps in life. I guess when it comes, I will be ready by then. Just got information from my lecturer that we're suppose to go to college tomoro and college our interview letter and next week we're starting our practical oready. Well.. excited I do have some at the same time alil nervous. It is time for me to let go of lots of stuff that is just not under my control and things that I can't do anything about. Time to go for another level of life that I do not know what to expect yet. One thing I am sure is that He will be with me. My life without Him a day is just so hard to go on.

Looking at the bigger picture is what I wanna do and am doing now. Not to let things that I have no control in front of me to stop me. To go for practical is just a baby steps for my career life. I'm thankful that I've got this opportunity to do so. My goal for now is to have a stable career life, enjoy my work, learn as much as I can. I do hope that one day I will get to go all over the place just to snap some pictures, enjoy the culture and sketch some lifestyles. To get to what all that, there's sacrifices to make, there's choices to make. Even from now I starts to make those choices. Choices that is not for my comfortable, but for a better tomorrow. God have it control of course, but still He make us choose. I love it, I love the way that He bring me tru all this and yet to come. Hmm.. choices. Thats it! choices. I can't wait to see what will happen next in my life. God You're awesome!! =)

Just wanna take this opportunity to tell you guys that I love you all! hahaha.... wherever we met, I love you=) Honestly there's alil part in my heart that just thinks that I'm gonna miss SiA. The building itself and also all the crazy awesome humans I met in this building. Ya def gonna miss. Am I gonna cry? haha I do not know. You know. There's one great thing that God gave me. Heart of His to love. I don't even know why do I still love the one person that hurt me so much, of course there's none lar. I just think that since God created everyone, I shall love them with my heart not my brain. I always tell myself to do things with my heart, to be a friend with my heart not my brain. When someone doesn't appreciate that friendship and it comes to a point that there's nothing much I can do, I will just love that person from what I can. People, everyone around you is a precious to God, no matter how bad they are, they are still created in a special way by God. One of my buddy said this, "I'm not weird, but different." How true, weird humans there's none, but different. See, I believe that you can eventually learn something from different people. I do not know who will I be meeting in times to come, but I really pray that I will always use my heart instead of my brain. I really don't care if one day I will get really hurt by them, at least I did my part and I know the best way of healing this pains. One Hug. Lord, may Your love overflow within me towards others around me. Amen.

I love this song 1234 by Plain White T's. It's just simply awesome, I like the way they write this song and add on with crazy guitar and guitar and guitar! I'm lovin it! I hope you all like it too~ I now dedicate this song to all of you out there! Enjoy! and I LOVE YOU~~ haha

Till then, for those who may concern, do pray for me as I go tru this part of my life. Pray that I will hold on dearly to God no matter what happen. Ooo and my car broke down. I guess He's too old~ It needs lots of money to fix which can't afford to do so now. Yeap.

Love you all and may God bless you all.


Theresa W.

0 comments: