The Unknown you

Author: Theresa / Labels: , ,


Just the other day one aunty asks me, “Do you have boyfriend?” I answered with a smile “no” then she said. “Can look for one oready!” Again I smile.

Do you look everywhere to search for that husband or wife of yours? To be honest, I do think bout this person. What happen today in my life change my perspective for the rest of my life=]

Some of you may know that I dream about this husband of mine. 3 times. In all the dreams it says something different but all of it is about him and our life as one, is how God show him to me. All this dream able me to know that I will be spending my life with a special someone in the time to come. It’s like God telling me that I will meet him one day and it was like a short introduction of him. Thru this dreams, I know that there’s no need to worry or even trouble myself to look so hard for I know that he’s somewhere out there. I started to love him after those dreams. If you were to ask me, I think this is where our love story starts. From the day I knew him in my dream=]

Few days ago I had a dream, a dream that I tot it’s nothing. Beyond my expectation that dream change everything around me today. Last night I dreamed too, this dream is alil complicated. Ask me and I will share with you personally=]. When I woke up this morning I was wondering why do I have this dream, I said to myself, “it’s just another dream”. But it keep running in my mind. So I have no choice but to talk to God about it and then I went off for work. That dream actually cost me to be alil moody this morning. Here’s the cool part. When I was doing my stuff in front of my laptop, suddenly this dream came to me again, same, I was wondering what is this dream about man. Out of no where suddenly the dream that I had few days ago puff up! My mind started to move and understand whats going on. The next thing I knew, I smile, full with joy. Why?

Well I guess once again I am reminded of that special someone that is somewhere around the world. It was like a reminder of him and that I do not need to worry or do anything about this. I do not need to look around or even think of it because I know deep inside that he’s somewhere and we’ll meet one day or maybe we have oready met?. Honestly, I felt more in love with him today. You may ask, how do you felt in love with someone that you may not even meet? Well, I just did and I just know. You will need to know all my dreams to know why am I so confident bout it=] don’t you just wanna know about my dreams? Ask and you will receive=] One condition, respect=]

I do not know who or what kinda guy is he. But I trust God that he is the great one that we will be spending our life with. I am just so thankful for him even now. I’m still smiling. I thank God for how He shows me stuff=]. How he give me confirmation and encouragements. It all started when I start to ask God and talk to God about it. Like a Father, He talks to me, advice me, guide me, and teach me to hold on, encourage me. Sometimes even when I didn’t ask, He will update me and amazed me with all this. Now, I have a God that love me so much, a God that speaks to me. A family that is so loving and always be there for me. Friends that is so amazingly wonderful in your own beautiful ways, everyone of you I appreciate=] and, a guy that love me and we will go thru ups and down together with God, family and friends together as part of our life.=] God You’re awesome!

I’m in love=]

0 comments: