Sadness

Author: Theresa /

My cat died. When I was on my way back from work, in the car, my dad told me that the kitten is dead bang by my neighbor this morning. When I leave house to work, I didn't even get to spend alil time with him because he was playing with the glass. I miss him so much. I cried the moment my dad told me bout it. When reached home just now I just can't stand it, seams like every corner of my house is a memory of him. I cried and cried, until I was so tired I slept. I tot that it, i'm done with crying but honestly I'm crying hard too now. I miss my kitten very much. Worst, I didn't even get to look at him for the last time. My neighbor throw his body away. I just don't wanna remember how my first cat died + now the second one died in the same way, I can feel that pain. I don not want to say goodbye yet. No I don't. I just wanna cry it all out hopefully I will feel better after this. I wanna go out, away from this house awhile, this house that bring so many memory of him.

I never tot that he will go away just like that. I miss him so much. There will be no more kitten to play with me. No more kitten to bug me. I'm not trying to make myself sad, I just wanna let out of everything. Just let me cry. I'm having headache now I guess is because of crying. This kitten has been such a great blessing to my family and I. Even tho my mom was like not liking him, I know he bring much joy to this family. Seeing this little one grew up from being a weak kitten to a healthy playful kitten. From scared of everything to wanting to eat my hamster. From a tiny to a fatty. I miss those days. ='( Even tho I know he's not around nmore, but I think I just can't stop thinking that he's somewhere around. I expect him to come out from somewhere asking for food, and then I remember that he's not around anymore.

You who have animals. Please give them the best that you can. They, like you only have one life to live in. Give them your love and care everyday of your life. You will never know when are they going to leave you. I hope my kitty had a great life of his while he's here. Loosing him is just too painful. I don't think anyone of of you will want that. Your animal is your family. They go tru life with you. You might think they have a better life than you, but, they really deserve to a the best life they can, just like you and I. Love your animals. If your neighbor owned one. Do the animal a favor, check them out before you remove your car. You do not want to kill.

I miss him so so much. Thats what I am now. I know I'm not in the best condition now to drive but staying in this house for now is just alil painful. I wanna go for a ride. Just give me one night to cry, thats all I ask for. Will my kitty go to heaven?

There's nothing leave to do, but goodbye. Goodbye kitty. =''(

In Loving Memory
Goodbye.