My Today. My tomorrow

Author: Theresa /

Just finish my 3rd week of practical training. Was at site today from 10am till 16:30. Tired out but worth it. One, the view is just simply wonderful. Two, I do gain a lot of knowledge in specific things when in site. Am still loving this working thingie=]

This is what I'm going to do in the future. I mean, this is how my life will be for many years as I choose this as my career for life. This week was really busy, aside of going to work after work hour i will need to meet up with different people for different purpose. It's tiring, just the other day I went home only around 22:00 sumthing but, I enjoy it real much. Sitting down with different people means I will get to learn different things from everyone. Blessed am I. This is the time where I gain a lot of knowledge, a good starting of my career life. As in my 3years plan, for the first year one of it is to get connected, connection and relationship, this is definitely helping a lot. Working in this office, my boss will often bring me around to meet new people, for now, most of the people is so new to me but I'm getting into it. Learning how to communicate with others. Different people you will need to communicate in different ways. What to say and what not. Good=] It is such a great blessing to be able to learn all this and deal with lots and lots of people, just as I expected. Thank God for my boss and a colleague that is just so willing to teach and guide me in every way.=] I do not talk much when I meet up with people now, am learning to communicate with everyone. It's fun to have get to learn something new everyday.

I also get to handle some design things too in my practical training. I thank God for my boss that is just so daring and willing to let me do design and drawing for her. definitely I learn more that I expected. Learn something that is beyond my expectations. Wonderful=] I might not be the best yet, but I promise I will do the best that I can. One of my friend said this, "this career, you will need to work real hard". Well I can see that now. Coming and going to be. Yet, I praise God for all the opportunity. Not everyone get a great boss and colleague like I do, I really appreciate that. To be able to do some work for this company is definitely my pleasure, really, I gain more and there's even more to come. Site visit, we do it a lot. Sometime will need to stay for the whole morning of afternoon or just like today, the whole day. Tired out you will be but I really enjoy doing that, I like going here and there and the best thing is that I get to learn things around the site. I will get sick once awhile like today, I guess that is because I'm still not use to this.

God is good aint? Other than working, I too am doing some freelance. Thru this freelance I learn even more in communication. Taking a freelance is another way to learn and also at the same time sharpen my skills and design. Am still new in this but am trying the best that I can for it. I learn to not to be afraid of failure here, learning from failure is too very important. Do not make the same mistake again. How you handle a job or a project is very important, it shows your professional and it let me able to see what I can do and what can I do more. I'm currently learning to be more humble and to solve design problems. Solving questions that been asked about my design either from third party or myself. I learn to be really independent thru freelance. To be able to learn something new I will need to meet up with the best person in their particular field. I will need to meet up with this people and have a long talk with them personally, again, communication and relationship. How do I get to this best among the best? thru some great people that God place around me=] and again, communication and relationship. Honestly I get even more tired that in college when I have a freelance on hand. The only time I get to do my stuff is after working hour which is also the only time I have to meet up with people, but God is so good, He have everything under His control. I will definitely be working real hard now. Real hard.

In this field, designers. One thing that I learn is to be really careful with people. Who you are talking to, what you are talking about and how you are talking to this person in particular. Who to trust, how to trust, what level of trust. Again communication skills. A little some saying something wrong might learns you into a very bad impression and an unstable future when you're starting to be called as a designer. I learn to be extra careful with people around me. One is not to go over board on others another is to protect myself. This is also one of the reason I am alil quiet in times. Gonna need to learn even more about this. Thank God for great people around me that always guide me and help me. God guide my lips and my every action.

Lots to learn, lots to learn. Not gonna fear of failure. Giving and doing the best that I can. Staying strong and hopefully healthy.This is where my career will start,from now on. Am planning ahead and see what will God bring me thru. I am trying my best and trying hard to learn from all around me. My today is going to be a beginning of my tomorrow. I am really blessed to have my today so I will do my best for my everyday for it is a blessing =]

For those who may concern, if you may, do pray for me as I enter into this career life that I may be wise, mature and keep awaken in handling things and also people. Communication and relationship. Also do pray that I will have a healthy body as some of you know that I get sick easily and just enough strength for everyday. Your prayers is highly appreciated=] I will do my best because that's the best I can do.

May our great God refresh you again and again everyday, may you be able to see His blessings and ways in every little things around you=]

Blessing.
Theresa W.

A site visit that is more like a road trip=]

0 comments: