The Realplayer versoin

Author: Theresa /

1. How are you feeling today?
Put Your Head On My Shoulder by Micheal Buble

2. Will you get far in life?
I Lift The Name Of Jesus by 1AM

3. What’s your best friend’s theme song?
Sing A Song Of Praise by Unknow
It’s a praise song for kids.

4. What is the story of your life?
Slow Fade by Casting Crowns
This is a good song, check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-8SYA6rfbs

5. What was school like?
Here’s To You by Collin Brown
Ya…

6. How can you get ahead with life?
Understood by Tank
Hahaha I love this movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHeeERfAo8

7. Whats the best thing about your friends?
Beautiful Savior by Planetshakers
Jesus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCleEjxB-jI8.

Describe your grandparents?
Take Me- Hendrickson Family and FriendsI really love this song, this song really take me away…but I dono what do it have to do with my Gs tot…

9. How’s your life going?
Heaven In My Heart by Beci Wakerly
Children worship song
Yap….thats right heaven in my heart….

10. What will be played at my funeral?
It’s Beginning To Look Like Christmas by The Chipmunks
WHAT!!!!!???? Gosh….okey….?

11. Will you have a happy life?
Everything To Me by Hillsongs
Ooo yes….Jesus is everything to me!! Sure m gonna have happy life!!

12. What do your friends really think of you?
Chang Sek Su Ga by Justin
Translate, Orangy Summer Holiday!! Hahaha erm….am i??

13. Do people secretly lust after you?
Speak To One Another by Unknow
What question is this!? This is another praise song for kids. Nice song…ignore the question pls.

14. How can you make yourself happy?
You Are All I Ever Need by 1AM
That’s right! Only God gives me true happiness tru everything He give! You are all I ever need God!!!

15. Will you ever have children?
Open The Eyes of My Heart by Paul Baloche
Right….what do this mean? God?

16. What song would you strip to?
Still by Hillsongs
What???

17. What does your mom think of you?
Hey I Love You So by Unknow
Oo im sure she is…. Hahaha love you too

18. What is your deep, dark secret?
Love In The Air by JJ
Now… is that suppose to be dark secret?

19. What is your enemy’s theme song?
Worship You For Real by Jaeson Ma & Mike Whang
Ahahahaha….ooo really?? Good!

20. What’s your personality like?
Shout It Out by Planetshakers
OOO YA!!!!! SHOUT BABE!

21. What will be played at your wedding?
Hey Jude by The Beatles
Gosh… good wan…but there must be a better wan…

Tag:
Everyone who enjoy this

0 comments: