Accident

Author: Theresa /

2 days ago my dad bang on a lady's viva here near by my house. I was really shock when my mom called and told me that. I was like....my dad? bang on others? huh? he is such a careful driver, he dont drive fast he drive so peacefully...how come? Turn out actually its the lady's fault she didnt stop when she's suppose to and was like speeding with 2 kids with her...gosh... dangerous. My dad bang on her and he was trying to safe 1 of the kid who is sitting in the front sit, so he side to another side and that cost the viva to bang on someone's gate. The whole gate came off.

You know what, the first thing she said when she get down from her car was "uncle, it's your fault, you bang on me" which is not, there's a line on the road, and there's a 'STOP' sign some more...gosh...my dad just be patience and talk nicely to her lar...show her the line and the sign.. haha...of cos after that she said sorry lar... thank God that everyone is ok. We're glad that the kids is ok. My dad's car still lookin good, just alil damaged...his car is old BUT it is that tough! love his car....but that viva...sad sad... She no only need to pay us, she will also need to pay for the gate and also repair her car. Her car can't actually move nmore. On that night we went to police station cos the lady wanna do report. So report it is...

My dad said this is his first time bang on someone...gosh...thats so not like me.... i have record in banging others! haha...ones again.. really we have to be very careful when driving or even passing the road. Sometime it is not us that is careless, there's just lots of ppl out there that is careless. Drive safe is really what i've learn. Well it might not keep me away from accidents but maybe just maybe you can safe a life and yours. I cant imaging what happen IF my dad was too speeding at the same time. I cant imagine if it is me who was driving. I thank God that my nephew was not in the car, my dad was on his way to pick up the babies that time.. thank God.... thank God.. i still remember when i was real young, some crazy car bang on us, me and my family was in the car and i get injured...oo well till today we do not know who's that crazy car...haha...the only thing i remember most is that i cried alot cos of the pain..hahah!

Come to tot of it....there's lots of things happening around me, good stuff..not good stuff.... my family going tru a huge change i think.. really quite a number of stuff that is happening in my family recently.. if you have a heart, do pray for me and my family. Your prayer is needed and really appreciate that. I appreciate you guys spending your time read this and take a step of faith to pray for me and my family.. thank you! i hope you guys learn something tru this post...hahaha!

For myself, well seeing whats going on around me is not even close to fun. What i need most now is really stay close to God, i have no idea why is all this things happening, why now, not only this accident but more than that. It will take me ages to post it...haha you can ask me personally...=] Keep praying, loving and blessing everyone around me is what i wanted to do now.. God love you guys, i love you guys too... appreciate what you have and appreciate everyone around you, you will not know what will happen tomoro my fren...

God bless!

0 comments: