Airport

Author: Theresa /


Well airport is definitely where all the picking up and sending off is... recently been spending lots of my time in airport..it's either sending or picking people up or others been sending and picking me up. A very happening place indeed. Last night i went to Terminal 2 again, was picking up Joy who just came back from Jakarta... Everyone gather in the arrival area.. waiting for someone they love to come out from that place. I very sure they love them...if not why would they bother to wait right...unless! ooo nvm.... well slowly people coming out....and most of them bringing a smile with them. There's this lady with a 2 month old baby waiting for the husband to arrive, when they saw him, the 3 of them have a big smile at their face. How happy...


It's just fun to see the faces of ppl when they meet their love ones.. the smile... the hugs... the cuddle... what a place with full of love... well at least thats what i saw last night. I love airport... why? When sending people off, even tho most of the time it will be very sad and hard to send people off...i remember when sending my sis off, i cried like mad... and send Janice off its not a fun thing to do.. but sending them off means that they are going to have a new beginning in life. Sometime people just need to go, and im happy that they get to...cant wait to hear their stories.. It is indeed tears of sadness and happiness.... Picking up is even more fun... maybe it doesnt sounds fun to most of you... i know sometime we fly too much till we're actually bored of it. Picking up and sending off is nothing for you...haha... well for me...no matter you've been outstation for a week or just a day or 2... it is still very fun and it will bring a smile to myself when seeing people coming back even tho its just that awhile. It is just the joy you will have when knowing the one you love is back and safe...haha! Still remember that day my parents went to pick me up when im back from KL. My mom was so happy to see me...and i am too very happy to see them. Even tho my dad looks really sleepy, ya of cos its 12am.... oo well.... thats how they love me.


I love airport, i enjoy flying on airplane. The airport where tears and joy is...so happening! Flying is just such a fun time, a time for you to be just with you yourself... i will spend my time reading or just thinking some stuff.. use every second of that time wisely... seldom sleep on air unless im very very tired... i would rather do something else like talking to a stranger that sitting beside me... make some frens and get to know their lifes... even tho it is just for that while, but i really treasure that moment.. it's fun to know someone's life goin on.. This lady sitting beside me with the name Siti, she's just someone that is fun to talk with... we shared alot of things bout our life in only that 2 hours ++ its like bringing our 20 years into 2 hours... such a fun time. Everytime i meet someone new...i will pray for them... so i'm sure God will do His things on her now.. ar....


Treasure every moment, every second of your life. Use it wisely and just enjoy your time in doing stuff that you are in. We will never know what's going to happen in the next second and time pass by just like that....fly away.... it is not a waste of time to blog this. It is an adventure to share.


God bless!

0 comments: