Terrifying

Author: Theresa / Labels:

Yesterday when i was havin my nap, i dreamed bout my sis. We were at her work place, Stan Chart, and something not good happened. I do not remember well what actually happen in the dream. So i woke up and pray bout it. Night, my sis text me and ask me to send her to work... ones again i was reminded of that dream.

So just now i went to pick her up and send her to work. When i saw her, she was wearing the same clothe as i seen inside my dream. Gosh... i keep praying... pray that God will protect her. Well something happen next! When we're on our way to Stan Chart, we almost get hit by this red taxi. This taxi with 4 uncles in it was trying to turn and get out from his parking place without taking notice that my car is just at his blink spot. It was really close. Thank God i wasnt speeding that time... or else... i cant imagine. my sister was beside me, she scolded me for what happen. haha... well i will always be the 1 who o blame even tho its really not my fault, and the uncles is laugh as if he didnt do anythin wrong. oo well just thank God that everyone is fine. I was shock and i did somehow shout? i dono...

This is not the first time, few days ago when i was on my way home, Foh Sang traffic light. The road opposite Damai, 2 lane. 1 can go both way either straight or to the left and the other 1 can only go 1 way that is the left. I was on the road with you can go both way and there's this Kelisa beside me. When the light turns green, this Kelisa tried to go straight which he's not suppose to and almost hit me who is trying to go to the left side. Thank God there's no car behind me for i was trying hard to break. Thank God my break works. This guy in the Kelisa is crazy! how can he put his children in danger like that! there's a kid inside the car. If he does bang on me that day, i think i wouldn't be writing this blog now. It is that bad. Really, he's so close to me and yet he's trying to do this crazy stuff. Putting him and his family in danger and myself. I cant imagine if there's a car behind me, it will be a real bad accident if it does happen. Thank God that we're all ok. Thank God that there's no car behind me, thank God that He's protecting me all the time. Almost get killed. Gosh....

Well i'm still terrify by what happend this morning and the Kelisa thingie... thank God for all this while i was driving slow, my dad always remind me to drive slow. Cant imagine what will happen if i did speed... Sometime it is not that we're careless. It's just people around us that is not careful. Drive safe my friends... you will never know what will happen next. Just be careful.

Another thing that you might need to take note is this. I'm still alive...i know you might dont care! hahaha! nway... this is all cos God been protecting me and people around me all this while. Eveytime before i start my engine i will say alil prayer, for protection and journey mercy. I think thats what been keeping me safe all this while. If you guys have been doing it, keep doing so. If you don't actually do so...well maybe is time to try sumthing new? Lets not put our life and others' in danger...Appreciate every second of your life, no matter is good or bad. Just thank God that you're still alive and well today.

Drive safe. God bless.

0 comments: