God who leads

Author: Theresa /

What a week... this week been quite busy, going here and there, up and down... meeting after meeting...gosh gosh.. currently is more on college stuff, handling and m gonna involve with organizing some events. At the same time m also starting to do my assignments. 2 different scale window display, Sketching, having talk everyday and gonna do the reports, meetings, meeting minutes to write. Translate for a few speakers this week. It wasn't quite good but haha it was funny..thank God i have great people around me.. love them..

I'll appear in college very often nowadays, everyday...sometime from 8 till 5pm. Macam working this... All this while i've been trying my best to do the best that i can for God. Sometime i will ask myself why actually am i so busy? why am i taking up so many responsibility? People around me will ask what am i actually so busy with? Some of them know how my days been going on. They see my tiredness.. haha...ya.. i get tired real easy actually the same goes to sick. But m still very healthy now! Praise God. How i miss the nature where there's just God, the nature and i. Miss Papar...

Well even though life doesnt seams to be easy... being around people that i am now is very challenging sometime. yap=] But i'm glad with who and where i am today. Cause i know that God is working in me.. i feel so alive! being busy is not actually a bad thing. I actually enjoying my life now. I guess is cause there's a reason for me to move on, a goal to achieve.. cool... Lots of things i do not understand YET, some of it goes quite a time...some of it happens recently, but it is because God knows my strength and He knows the ability that i have, so i trust in Him in all that i have. My future. People that i love so much, those crazy guys around me, people where God is crazy bout. God is really challenging me in care for them and love them. But i love the fact that i can hang out with them and show them my care and love. Bless them. All i wanna do now is to bless others with my life. This life is not mine, so let God use it.

God's gonna bring us tru all this things that we're going tru. Good or bad. He'll bless you in different way and encourage or even confirm you in something in different way. Hold on there! Another thing that been keeping me moving on is the awesome people around me, friends that who understand and care. My cute family...haha! love them real much.. friends and family that need God so so so much! yap...they're 1 of the reason i choose to take up the challenge too! God is good.

I'm - Enjoying and happy in all the responsibility that i'm taking
- Ready to take up more responsibility
- Ready for more!
- Gonna bless others with all that i have
- Gonna love you more! Don worry i wont eat you
- Gonna let God brings me to another level, Surprise me LORD!
- Not giving up!

Be ready to experience the fun that you're gonna go tru when you let Him take the lead.

Things looks hard? well let God takes it for you

God bless!



Smile!!

0 comments: