Im tagged by Danielle again...haha!

Author: Theresa /

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Bless others
2. Reach out to people that God wants me to
3. Use my life for Him alone
4. To love everyone as much as I can
5. Get married?
6. Share the good news
7. Bring up the next generation

Seven things you can do:
1. Write with my left hand… of cos…
2. Laugh with no sound… really!!
3. Play guitar
4. Drive
5. Make Joy laugh like mad!!!
6. Sing
7. Talk

Seven most repeated phrases or words:
1. Fine…
2. LOL
3. Ya right…
4. Really??
5. Awesome
6. Haha...
7. Goodness

Three names you go by:
1. Theresa
2. Tee
3. Tess

Three things you like about yourself:
1. Myself
2. Smile
3. My life

Three things you don't like about yourself:
1. Cry alot
2. taking up lots of stuff
3. get tired easily

Three things that scares me:
1.Snakes
2. Mouse that came out suddenly
3. Tickle

Three drinks I like:
1. Fruit Juice
2. Yogurt drink
3. Something to do with lemon

Three of your daily essentials:
1. God’s word
2. Pray
3. Eat?

Three things that you are wearing now:
1. Tshirt
2. Short pant
3. Hair clip

Three of my current favourite movies:
erm…gosh.. have not been hanging front of the screen much… so don have..


Two truths and a lie:
You know the truths and why do you need lie?

Three things about the opposite sex that appeals you:
1. His smile, the way he make me smile..lol…
2. His walk with God
3. Character and attitude

Three careers that you are considering, or have considered:
1. Interior and landscape designer
2. Psychologies
3. Pilot… I just enjoy flying

0 comments: