Level Up

Author: Theresa /


Hmmm...remember the other day i blog and wrote that i'm ready for challenge to come. Well.... guess what! I'm on my way! Last saturday, Eklektos... God confirm me again that i'm gonna face more stuff now, challenging stuff, He's gonna bring me tru another level of my life, another level of my faith. He too tell me that i will need to stay real close with Him, gonna keep myself awake and real real close to Him. I know it is God who talk. The moment He told me all this. Honestly i'm afraid... a more challenging life, a future that is unknow. Yet knowing that it is gonna be more than what i am in now. I know that God is bringing me deeper since 2 weeks ago... and on that night, when He told me all that, i stand in the middle of the hall and wanting to cry but i just cant. I walk towards aunt Alice, the speaker of the day and tell her what happened. It is always fun to talk to her, cos i always learn alot from her. She prayed for me...she prayed that i may listen to God wherever i am, whatever i'm doing...i will obey, letting everything go when He call me. This is whats going on...


The word prayer warrior have been going around me this few weeks, the other day when i was praying God shows me some people, people that i love crying cos of different things but all of them crying cos they're searching for love, from God or from other people. All because of LOVE!

The next thing i know is...i dedicate myself to be a prayer warrior, to pray for this people who seek for love and who wanted to know God even more... tears, when i pray for this people around me. Well few days later 1 of my fren was sharing bout being a prayer warrior, I was shock when at first she talk bout this, den she said 'i think God is calling you to be a prayer warrior' i'm like..! was driving....and at the same time was asking God...gosh....shock! then she continue sharing to me bout her friend who is called to be a prayer warrior... So i started to ask God bout this and ask people around me bout this... Prayer Warrior


It is not gonna be easy and it is a new thing for me. Honestly... i really scared whn it comes to know bout this prayer warrior thingie...if you wanna know why, you may figure out what actually prayer warrior is and you may ask me personally. Was asking God if i'm ready for this... Really think alot bout this...


My life actually changed when God bring me to this level... sometime i will woke up in the middle of the night and do nothing but pray, and pray...till i felt asleep again. Pray for whoever that God place in my mind. Some days when i was really tired out, non stop doing some stuff the whole day and all that i want is a nice sleep, well...i dont get that, very often i will somehow gain the energy and strength and sit myself down and pray for an hour or 2. That happens sometime... When i'm alone in my car, i will just spend some time praying...for what and who i do not remember....seriously...it just come so sudden. I'm a person who forget stuff easily... so if God wanted me to pray for something, i would write it down quickly... thats why i have my trusty book with me wherever i go...haha! God train me in this way. If only i didnt write it down and didnt actually prayed bout it, well He might take it away...He might give it to someone, i really do not want that to happen... but i'm not prefect, aunty alice said i shall ask for forgiveness and repent.. Thank God for this people around me.


This is not fun, it is not something that i can do by my own understanding and strength. Just like playing games... you need to level up, same goes to my life... need to be level up, life would be boring if there's no level up... God brings me to where and what i am today and will be cos He knows that i'm able to handle it. He knows my ability, I am still trying my best to do the best that i can in everything that i'm in, but knowing that God goes before i do, He will bring me tru as long as i keep my heart close to His. I am now actually going tru a hard time with things that happen around me. This means that i need to get even closer to God, need to search His heart even more... I'm not gonna give up on anything or anyone, i'm gonna move forward even tho i did something wrong at times and go tru hard times. God will be with me, He will go before me. I will use what i have and who i am to bless people around me. God use me.


God for those who read this, i pray that you will bless them and take good care of them. Bring them up as you have done to me. Let them see as You do, let Your love be the reason they live.

Amen.


God bless

0 comments: