One Urgent Call

Author: Theresa / Labels: , ,



Few weeks back, the Praise Kids worship team starting to ask for new songs from God. Praying that we can write some songs for Him. This is not only the burden in my heart but burden of this team. I know that this team is ready for it, it is just God's timing for all.

2days ago, I receive an urgent call, urgent call from God Himself. It was around 23:00 sumthing.. I I took up my guitar and starts to sing. After awhile I find myself crying heart. I felt sumthing deep in my heart that I just can't explain. I started to cry and wanting much to shout so loud. After awhile I long for more from God. More of Him, more of His warm presence. In needed a hug from Him. I was so weak that I have to stop playing my guitar and hug my Father in Heaven. I was graping hold on Him and do not want to let go. I pray, I some my precious time with Him. I was awesome. Beyond words.

The next things happen was, melody of His love came from nowhere. This is the first time I can remember all the words and some of the melody of something new on the spot. I started to write down the words from nowhere and I record what I remember. I was something new, I do not know yet if this is what He gave. This is where a new song begins. My first and His love.

It was all about how lovely He is. This song named, 'One Hug'. How His one hug just can change the whole world. I still remember my first encounter with Him. It was in one of our Praise Kids camp, 'Fear Factor Camp'. Ps David was the speaker for that camp. My first REALLY HUGE encounter with Him was in one of the night where God show me Himself, His love by His one great hug. It was so big, so huge that it just take away the rest. Amazed.

Today after PK celebration, Stephanie, the great sister with the keys, John, our awesome drummer and my lovely partner Kimberly. I share with them this song. Letting them listen my recording and also the lyrics. I've never know how do you write songs and whats next, but I put my trust in Him for this is His song. Not about us but Him. Steph and I figure out the melody for the songs, with John on the drum, we go tru afew times and at the end, it was done. Melody and the words. We still to need work on it so it's not ready for out come yet. Glory to Him.

This is something really new, the first time we work on a new song for Him. We really need prayers of yours. We are really looking forward to see what God will do next. I myself still do not know what to do next, the only thing I can do now is to listen to Him. We dedicate this song to God alone. May His Will be done on this generation and the generation to come. Amen.

When you know that He is calling you, do not ignore His call, every call He make is an urgent call. It is because of this call, this song was created. Do not ignore, friend.

For those who have been praying for us, here I thank you for your support and prayers, may His blessing upon you all.

Just to let you know, I love you=]

Theresa. W.

1 comments:

James said...

wow! nice blog layouts!