Let Him

Author: Theresa /

This afternoon I was given privilege to lead worship, excited as usual as I am really looking forward for that opportunity to serve Him and with my great team of peeps. I feel the needs of surrendering everyone and everything unto Him before we starts. In every prayer of mine, I pray that God will help us to surrender everything unto Him and let this praise and worship time be for Him and Him only. Some of the team members was really tired, I can't help it but personally ask that strength from Holy Spirit to be upon us. The word that I receive all the way was Surrender. And so I did and the team.

Praise and worship starts with the Joy of the Lord fill every single one of us. Those who's tired seams to be energetic, everyone was singing and dancing with Joy, Praise Him. My partner, Kim was having a great fun too. She was tired. I do not know what to expect from God in this worship time. I know our team wanted to do all that we have for Him only and I pretty sure everyone did that. The Holy Spirit was really strong starts from the beginning. The Joy of the Lord was just so crazy!

When it comes to worship time. In whom I can Trust was the song. I feel real much of the power of the Holy Spirit the sign language that we're doing. I was extremely powerful. Beyond words. I started to fill myself with His power, it wasn't me anymore who is talking and singing and doing all that sign language. I felt that burden in me. I felt the strong power of the Holy Spirit that I just cant keep it into myself and started to sing in spirit. To have this experience in Praise Kids is not a usual thing and at that point I know that God is doing something, He is ministering. The burden of wanting the children of God to sing out loud to Him was so strong. I keep on asking everyone to sing, sing out loud to God. Letting Him hear your voice. I started to feel that tears in me. It wasn't me anymore. In surrender I let Him minister, I let Him take all the control. The worship team was fully into Him, if it's not, I don't think this will happens. Children started to sing so loud, they are even louder than the instruments which contains two keyboard and one drum. I was so into Him that I can't open my eyes and just soak in His wonderful presences letting Him do His thing.

As the songs comes to an end, I feel that hunger for more, that hunger to sing in spirit by every soul in that place. As I ask, I do not know who sing in spirit but I can assure that the Spirit of the Lord is just so amazing and power of the Holy Spirit is just too strong I can't bare it anymore and release it all. This power, this spirit really am moving around upon this place. I started to sing in the spirit, so did my worship team. They did not sing because I ask them to, it is because of the Holy Spirit. I do not know any look or anything that the children was doing at that point. I didn't open my eyes but just to let Him do His thing. I know that the Holy Spirit is changing life in that place. The children, the team members. When we started to sing the last song, All About God. My burden just get so strong, tears started to fall, not much but enough for me to know that is it He. My leader , aunt Annie, came out and take over, at that point I knew that God is doing something greater than I ever imagine in that place. At the same time I fall on my knees and starts to pray for this children of God.

It is not easy to lead children into this deep worship. I do not know how many of them is actually responding to the spirit of God, but I do know that God wanted to do something in someone's life that time. He didn't give me a choice to make to do it or not, He just did it as my team and I choose to surrender. I wasn't really sure of what is going on until when I gather my team to pray after the celebration, my partner, Kim prayed about the presences of the Holy Spirit, I am sure that He is doing something beyond my expectation. He wanted to change someone's life today and so be it. This is the beginning of something new. Of cause, we must continue to pray. This team of people I will never give up. I love my worship team peeps, they are just so humble like a child and just so obedience towards Him. Praise God! I believe as we surrender, more great things will happen and I'm pretty sure that this worship team are ever-ready!

This kids that we see every week, the whole Praise Kids team members, I do not know who or what did God did to them this afternoon. But I know that things is changing. Looking forward for more of Him and less of us. Is like God bring us to another level of faith.
When we went off from the stage, I was still so overwhelm, it's just like my body is full with the Holy Spirit, full with His power that I can't carry by my body. I spend some time pray and seek Him and letting Him do the rest. This is something new, something precious to me and I will never ever forget this, I will never ever let this go.

This ministry will be change and be blessed. To all my worship team members, you guys ROCKS!!! I love every single one of you guys=] To the whole PK team members, you guys are so precious, we thank you for all this while you guys have really take good care of the worship team and being such a great blessing to us and the kids! WE LOVE YOU ALL! God is doing something great and wanted to do something great in your life, wanting to use you, surrender.

I think God is really asking us to surrender all unto Him, it's only when you surrender that He can do great things to and tru you. From today onwards, I will choose to surrender. How about you?

I was discussing with one of my mates, Stephanie just now about the worship team. We both agree that God is bringing this team to another level. We have been talking about composing and writing our own songs, from the team of cause. This is still in discussion. We both agree that our team is ready for that, is just to choose to do or not, to scarifies, to surrender. We will be talking to our leader soon about this. We are ready for the next challenge to come. The next big and small thing that God have planned for us. As you know we are also training our next generation in the worship team, in needs of your prayers in this area as we are new to this and may this next generation of ours be fill with His presences and His power everyday.

Here I would like to take this opportunity to give a great big thanks to you all who have really been watching out for this worship team. We don't need to worry about anything because we are always that blessed and that taken care of by all of you. We really really appreciate your prayers and you supports in any ways. All the prayers, the good food, the great time, the honey lemons, the laughers, the spiritual, physical, emotional needs=] We really appreciate when you guys come over and give us a thumbs up or just 'well done'! We learn to giving it all to God=] May this great God that we have bless you all out there. The worship team is really blessed, we will do our best and may He do the rest. May all of us hunger for more of Him everyday of our life.

For whom may concern, do pray for us=] we really appreciate your prayers and support in any ways. Thank you.

Let Him.

Love
Theresa.W

2 comments:

bloodymonk said...

u like write zuo wen =.= lazy read XP

Theresa said...

haha...this is sumthing good. =]