Starbucks Moments

Author: Theresa /

Today went to Starbucks, reason is there was electricity cut off this morning and so I decided to get out from my house and get to somewhere with WiFi. I choose Starbucks Warisan. Well it was a hot day and it's still am. I actually was considering library rather than Starbucks I guess is because in library is just too square for me.

I love to go Starbucks, not because of their coffee I think, I seldom take coffee now I guess that's because of my pass experience with coffee. I would prefer some fruit juice or just a cup of tea. Lemonade was my choice this morning. With my drink I settle myself in a corner with my laptop. I do not know what to expect from going to Starbucks. I wanted to go just so that I can be able to do my assignments. It turns out more than that=].

The main reason why I like Starbucks much is because of their service such wonderful worker they have. No matter what they are doing, they're always with their smile and great attitude. They are just so humble. As I sat down and do my stuff, around lunch time people started to come in. What a great place to hang out, I speak to myself. People with different purpose, different language, different culture, different cup of coffee. Everyone is talking about different stuff. Music, politics, latest news, work. I see joy, friendship, relationship and most of all love. To be able to get together with one another I take that as an act of your love towards others, friends, family, no matter who you are. A smile on my face, even tho I was doing my assignment. I'm just so blessed by this people around me. God shows me the hope for this world. People with different culture, different nation come together and sit under the same roof, sit together in one table. Awesome. I love people.

Another great thing about this Starbucks Warisan is the awesome view and the wind. Sitting inside being able to look tru to the outside of the building is just what I need when it comes to creaking my head for ideas. This great landscape with wind just bring me peace in within me. I really am loving this place. I told myself to return again more often. I'm pretty sure that night scene will be awesome too. Add on with the great music they always had, jazz and swing. Once again, blessed.

One great thing I found out is that I really enjoy spending time alone as much as I enjoy spending time with people around me=] Being able to spend some quality alone in Starbucks is just what I need sometimes. Even tho there's people in and out around me but this is a way that I can get myself on track sometimes. I know that this is another way that God will restore, refresh and repair me. I am once again so blessed by Him today. My love towards Him is just more than yesterday. Thank You Holy Spirit. My Lord. My Awesome God.

Psalm 85:6
"Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?"
Revive in Hebrew not only means "to restore and refresh" but also 'to repair."

This is how God have restore, refresh and repair me. I love You.=]

Blessing peeps.

0 comments: