Worst Curse

Author: Theresa /

Two days ago my neighbor and I realize that there was 2 kitten inside of her roof. We have been hearing kitten cries for a few days, but do not know where is it from. One jump down from the roof that day where leave the other one on the roof. We tried to rescue the other one but kitty just refuse to be saved. man...And so i bring home this lil kiddy and take care of him. This morning while I was still peacefully sleepin, suddenly I heard, "Theresa, Theresa" I was like...yes Lord?. Nah... Its my neighbor. She came over and tell me that the other kiddy just down from the roof and am now in her house. I, awaken with a dizzy head, went over and took lil kiddy. I was like, what on earth are they thinking?? Are they tired of life and wanna suicide?? Anyway, lil black in color kiddy was so weak and am still really weak. Just give her a bath and some milk. Now asleep. When I bring lil black kiddy back, the brown kiddy was so happy and they hug and say "family!" yea...that was my version nway. The first kiddy is brown, male. I name him lil Brown, so that when he's older he can goes with a cool name. hey, my name is Brown. haha! Second kiddy is black, female. Name, lil pretty. When she's older she goes, hey Im pretty. Cool har.


When I was walking back to my house with pretty, my neighbor with his finger pointing at me saying something, I didnt actually heard what he said I smile with a joyful heart because the kiddy is save and get into my house. After awhile I rush out again then he was doing the same thing! pointing at me and say something, once again I don't really know what is he talking about. I listen carefully. Oo then I realize that he was saying Im bringing back bad luck to my house. Chinese believes that cat are no good, they brings you bad luck especially black ones. Furny~ He won't stop saying that, and I told him, nah.. i don't believe in all those stuff. He still won't stop. I didn't talk to him much because I was really rushing to sent my sister to work, so all the while he
told me all those bad luck thingie, I just give him a smile that is not that joyful and with my head doing the disagreement sign, where your head goes left and right..? haha. I got into my car and started to pray. Breaking any curse or mindset or anything and speaking blessing for this uncle. I pray for protection upon my parents too, I'm sure uncle will be telling this story to my parents, we ARE neighbor.

You know, people always talk bout curse and stuff. How bad it is. Even the Bible talked bout it. Where is all this curse come from? Now I think the worse thing ever is our tongue. It is from the mouth of man comes with all this bad stuff. Not only man curse, they gossip and all those stuff. I mean the tongue can be the main root for sadness, stress, broken relationship, fight, or maybe even suicide? Just to let you know, the Bible said much bout the tongue of ours. James 3, its all
about tongue.
JAMES 3: 5-6
5
Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
-It might be little, but it got great power.


JAMES 3:9-10
9With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made
in God's likeness. 10Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be.

-A tongue that bless and praise Him shall not be cursing. These both don't come together.

We shall really be aware of what we're speaking. Some jokes are not mend to be joke.

Something else. You know, we try to share the good news of Christ to our friends and family, but sometimes it is just really hard. It's like how my neighbor and I tried to save this lil pretty on the roof, but she just refuse to be saved. Some people are just refuse to be saved no matter how much we try. The kitten just down was lil Brown. For some people, you just need to spend alil time with them and they are touched. Like lilPretty, some just need a longer time, when she decided to jump off the roof, that's when they're saved. It is all about God. We did our best, we tried to save this lilPretty, and in the end it is God. In His timing. Try our best and God will do the rest. One important thing, Prayer. Pray, pray, and pray. Even for lilBrown to come down, i've prayed for 2 to 3 days and for lilPretty to jump off the roof, another 3days. Praying might just take you 3days and it is done, some 3years or even 30 years?. God knows. Be courages my friend.

And so I told my hamster, you better be good, you're the brother to both of them, since my hamster born first. And I guess he goes......

ya ya.....go away....


Will upload some pictures of lilBrown and lilPretty soon.

=]

Theresa.W.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl you should see my sis's hammie~


http://belrobo.blogspot.com/


love
shirley