Caring is ???

Author: Theresa /


sometimes i wonder...is it wrong to care for a person? hmmm... it all started when few weeks ago i was doing devotion in my room, then i ask God to teach me how to follow Him and give my life to Him...as i pray i know i'm ready for what is gonna come after that...well God answered my prayers. One of my fren was in some love trouble...he was so so stress and telling me that he dono what he should do...of cos i cant help much. Seeing this fren of mine suffering that much and the sad look of his everyday as i go to college is just that hurting inside. I wanted real much for him to be set free from all this things! this lies... this sufferings of feeling.. this is so not right! y do he have to have that sad face on him everyday! so i start to cry out and pray for him everyday cos i'm that hungry to see him been set free..as free as the bird in the sky. Things didn't actually goes better after that...after all that cries and tears and prayers... and he choose to solve the probs wit an really un-matured way.Lame! All the time i've been trying to help him, but he turns out to keep himself away from me and say "i don't want you to care" wow! should i celebrate!? hmmm... oo well... now..the only thing that i can do is yap! pray!!
tru out this situation, i've really learn lot. How much i wanted this fren of mine to be set free, i think God wanted it even more than v do. Crying and wasting my tears for for only 1 person for only a few days for his salvation..how much more God been doing that? how much tears? how long have He been crying for the lose? i've really felt God's heart this time. And i remember as i pray for my fren...i told God that i don't care what it takes even my life, just take it for this life to be save. Wow! dangerous prayer...but i'm ready for it.. and this reminds me of my prayer weeks ago, asking God to teach me how to give my life to Him. so true...so true,.. is just like how much God have always care for us..but we sometime just ignore Him and say "I don't want you to care!". How hurt har... God had really show me His heart, and i felt it... my week doesn't goes well but being in God's presence and His love for me..i still have my today. Caring is loving, caring is good..but caring sometimes is HURTING?? haha! My heart now is burning for my college, yet God says...be patience, there's a time for everything. My care and tears to this fren of mine will never be wasted cos God hears my prayers.=] I'm so glad that there's today.=] God knows that I'm ready for this and cos of His unfailing LOVE i'm stronger again today. Thank You God!
Romans 12:10, "Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves."
Ecclesiastes 3:11, He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men,
Try His heart not yours. God bless!=]



Show your care=]

0 comments: