As A Child

Author: Theresa /


Today, there's 3 gentlemen fr Sacred Heart visited my neighbourhood... they came in and introduce themselves and start to tell me whats the reason they standing outside my house. This gentlemen, mr Yap gave me their brochure and say.."we're here to spread the good news that Jesus is risen".. and i'm like...yes thats right and i know bout that! haha! so we started chatting. Take bout our church...take bout what's the purpose they're doin this. Telling me where's the church.. my nephew was standing beside me that time and he too m listenin to what they're sayin...well at least he try lar even tho he don understand oso.. he's only 16month old. Den suddenly my nephew,Damien trying to pull me away from where i was, as if he's trying to keep me away from the uncle so that i wont get hurt. When the first time he pull me away, i ignore him.. then he pull me away the second time again...Kinda like what God will do to keep us away from danger...keep pulling us away from it.. den i look at Damien and smile to him.. den i pick him up at the same time the 3 gentlemen leavin. Then i ask my mom...'why Damien pull me away ah?' haha well there's no answer for that cos we all dont understand baby talk.
When Damien pull me away...actually i felt really touch, is like he's trying to keep me away from the uncle, so sweet and cute. When i look at him, his innocent look just melt my heart. His everythin is showed in the way he is now.. how innocent.. A 16month old baby, cant really tell what he wants...but he's really trying to. All of his life.. he put his trust in us, to take care of him..to change his diapers... damien look to us for security.. when he saw some ppl that he dont know, he will always look for me or my mom to just hold him.. then he will find peace in his little heart. I'm so touch in how much he trusted in me for his life.. so innocent and yes it is so so cute. When he cry, we will run towards him and see what's goin on.. when he's hurt.. we tried our best to make him feel better and forget bout his pain. When he's hungry we'll give him some good food that he enjoyed. And he show us all of him in everythin he do, his character is just showed on his daily act and his face. So pure and innocent.
Are we as a child when coming to God? When we're crying..God knows it all the time.. He knows whts the reason for every tears. But did we run towards Him? When we're hurt, God knows the best way to heal our pains and make us forget bout it. But did we run towards Him? When we're hungry spiritually, He is the only one who can make us whole again. But did we run towards Him? hmm...
As a child who run towards the father for security, huge and everythin. Isn't that is how we should be too when we're living in this world where only God who knows our tomorrow? I learned to really humble b4 God even in the smallest thing in my life. He's my Creator and my Father in heaven who knows everythin that i have and everything that i am. I shall come to him like Damien, like a child. All my trust shall b upon Him. Come to Him with a pure and sincere heart.. God had really show me this tru what my lil nephew did today. Day by day my nephew learn something new and the things that he's learnin is all from us, who he trusted and look up to with all his life. So what he's learning good or bad is from us. Today we have a choice to make, to learn from the God who knows the best for us or to learn from this earth which will destroy and mess up our life. Think.


My nephew, Damien! love him real much=]

0 comments: