Love through MSN!

Author: Theresa /


Thank thank God for MSN and all this wonderful ways you can keep in touch with friends all around the world! A friend of mine had a date with me on MSN she said she wanted to share something with me. She was actually making a really important decision in life. So she shared with me what's her and her partner's struggles, and i get to share with her some stuff that i think will help both of them. So of my testimony and experience. The most important, show them my support.

I have to say, i'm truly blessed the fact that she tells me all that and that she even called me up the next day to tell me how God have answered her prayer. God You're AWESOME! Amazing. Love. I get an opportunity to pray for her and her partner, she cried out to God while i prayed. Seriously, i'm humbled.

Someone today might need your love and encouragement or even just an ear to listen. Chat =]


0 comments: