LOVE LIFE- Beautify mommy~

Author: Theresa /

Last night i get to help my mom to colored her hair. She was actually doing herself at first, then she can't reach the back part, so she asked me to help her. When she ask for help, i was actually getting ready to go out with my sister so i told her i can't help her much. Not long after that, the plan was cancelled so i get to help my mom after all. She don't really like the color, she thinks the brown is too light, she prefer dark brown but at the end she's ok with it.

I have to say, sometimes, we don't see this little things that we do is something.Or we refuse to do things like that because of our own agenda that actually is not that important. This little coloring hair for my mom is perhaps something quite fun and because it's only between mom and i, it brings us closer to each other, it makes us talk more and spend more personal time with each other.

Little things matters because it brings deeper relationship. Love life.

0 comments: