More than expected

Author: Theresa /

t’s amazing how God use you when you’re open for Him to use you for His great plan. Reach out. So often we’re being told to reach out, the Great Commission says that we are to GO and MAKE disciples, BAPTIZING them in the name of Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and TEACHING them everything I have commanded you. (Matthew 28:19-20) And He promise that He will always be with us till the very end of age (Vr.20).

Last cell group, thats exactly what we learn. I remember telling God that i am ready for Him to do His thing through me to the fullness. After saying that, the rest is to expect from God and be ready.

God is just so awesome. Even with expectation i place on Him, what He did is always, always beyond my expectation. That’s so Him. Last week, i was asking God to show me if there’s anything i can do more then what i’m doing now. As always, patience is always good. He wants to test my patience. Next thing i know, it’s ‘on the move’ time!

Last Friday night, i get to hang out with my sister and 3 of her friends. We went to KBOX, then went for a drink. This is my first time ever to hang out with my sister’s friend and get to hang out with them is just such fun. I get to know them more and i get to go one step closer to my sister too. It might just be going for fun, but for me, there’s more than that. Being able to be part of their life, the honor is mine. Saturday night, I was suppose to go for Eklektos but my mom told me that we’re having family dinner at my gramma’s place, my heart was so much in EC but i will just obey and go for my family dinner. Well, again, beyond my expectation. My aunt bring along her guitar and some great worship songs, we worship the Lord before we went home, if you do not know, not all of my family members is Christian. I sense the presence of the Holy Spirit so strong at that place, I was so much in peace as we praise and worship the Lord, even better, one of my sis’s friend that i hang out on Friday night came over just at the right time. The Lord is IN THE MOVE! Sunday, I spent almost the whole day with my sister, preparing a surprise party for our mom with our cousins.Felt so great to be part of the action in preparing and capable in playing a part in providing financially.Dinner went great, great and great! full of love and joy surround the restaurant which the owner is also our cousin. After dinner, went to my sis’s place and help her prepare some extraordinary taste chocolate for her friend’s wedding today. The chocolate making ends 1am. Exhausted but truly blessed.

I have to admit that i was quite exhausted, but at the same time i am the most blessed person on earth! for God truly have use me to the fullness! Truly blessed. Never have i expected that i will be able to get involve in the life of these friends of my sister, and now, we’re friends too. They’re so open and very very wonderful people, i am really looking forward to hang out with them again, as long as no alcohol is involve=]. Getting one step closer to my cousins is again another blessing to me. I always tot that i will never get to hang out with my sister, her friend and also my cousins like that, because of the age gap, but God, He is just so amazing, He is the reason for all this is happening, He is just simply awesome!

You know, all i did was just to enjoy my life, enjoy people around me, enjoy being love and to love. Enjoy His wonderful presence, and, God just use all that to reach out. For me, this is a chapter of reaching out towards others. =] Is not that hard after all.This is just the beginning and may God do the rest. Not I. Thank You Lord.

God i ask that You use us to the fullness, may Your Kingdom come and Your Will be done. Amen.

Blessings and love,

T

0 comments: