Love through prayers

Author: Theresa /


Yesterday after Praise Kids, i was suppose to rush home and get some work done, i ended up staying for about an hour!

I felt that i need to pray for some people individually so i end up praying for the worship team members individually. Got to check out how are they doing and hear from them their ups and down is just so wonderful, top up with a prayer is just the best time i’ve ever had. I felt the love between myself and every single one of them personally. It’s just so fun to get one step closer with the people that i always work with, to be able to know them even more. After praying for all of them, my buddy, Selwyn offered to pray for me. He said “i felt that God wants me to pray for you.” I was like, thats great!! I really did not expect that anyone of them will in return pray for me. I didn’t expect for a return. It turns out, that prayer was just what i needed at this moment of life. Thanks Selwyn! =]

After praying for the team, i get to chat with the maid who work for the church, kakak Martina. Turns out that today is her last day of working in our church. She shared with me how is she doing, her son, and some of her struggles. She shared how have God helped her and how her son help her in her spiritual grow, she praise the Lord. I thank her for her service for all this while, how she have been so wonderful to us, helping us so much, sometimes i think she’s doing more than what she’s suppose to because she love us. Sweet! =] I had the privilege to pray for her! in Malay! It was not easy as i had only prayed in Malay for twice in my life? and yesterday was praying for some deep stuff! I was using the most simple words, the best that i can, the most simple of all and the rest i was just letting the Holy Spirit to do His thing. When i open my eyes after praying, i saw tears in her eyes. I really didn’t expect that, the Holy Spirit was moving so strong, it’s all Him, not i. Thank You Lord.

Offer to pray for someone today, it will bring so much love to others and yourself too.

1Timothy 2:1

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.

0 comments: