Stress = Something good=]

Author: Theresa / Labels: , , ,

Well, recently been quite stressful. I'm currently doing my final project and at the same time doing some freelance since around July. I guess you can see how stressful it is har? Well, this stress brings something good after all=]

This is the most stressful for me, no idea+ rush = Sitting There Realizing Everything Still, SAME! (STRESS). Lets share.

I was trying and doing my best to rush some works for my boss and at the same time searching for ideas and inspirations for my final. You know, ideas doesn't comes overnight, well at least not for me. For 2days, I've searching and searching for concept for this final project of mine, something that I've never did before. I was also preparing myself to meet up with some clients for my freelances. Sometime I just do not know where to start. The whole week I was so so stress, so stress that I do not know what to do anymore, I just wanna sleep and get my brain some rest. Till one night, I break down, I told God what am I going tru, it's not like He do not know and I'm not actually complaining, I was just telling Him. I told Him everything and how stressful I am. Wow after that conversation, I felt so release and refresh! I woke up the next day with full of hope and strength.

Things sounds good aint? Well not all that. I was preparing some drawings to present to my client that afternoon, suddenly, my boss called. He told me that in less than 15min he's gonna need to meet up with that client! I was so shock! Well it was my fault because I get the time wrongly. He was so mad that he scolded me and I was trying to find a way, I told him that I will meet up with him at our client's place and I promise him that without thinking how am I going to be there since I don't have a car!! Just after I told him that, my dad came home! I was like..THANK YOU LORD!! I knew it was God.

Met up with my boss and he doesn't look that mad after all. I apologize and we prepare our way to meet client. I felt release when I saw him. With not much expectation of what will happen next, I started to present my ideas to the clients, there was 2 of them. One older man and a young lady. After presenting, one of the owner said " this is nothing special, I also can design lar" I was like...okey~ we'll see what you have to say. I was not mad but I think it was alil funny so I smile and starts to listen to what he wanna say. He starts to share bout what he saw in China and this and that. The more he shared the more out of concept he is. I look at the young lady and look at my boss, I smile.

I admit that my design is not that beyond expectations, I have limited knowledge about all this at this age also my friend. But I wasn't feeling that bad when people tell me that. When he said that I was actually excited to wanting to hear what he's gonna say, what's his idea. So I listen and found out I still think my design is better in someways, not every ways but someways. I still love my design better. Haha=] The other owner too share her ideas and we spend the rest of the time thinking bout the ideas. I do not talk much when I know I shouldn't waste my time=] I was exhausted that day only because of that few hours.

You see, things doesn't goes good all the way. Challenge are always ahead. When I told God about all this stress, indeed He really refresh me but it doesn't mean that I will not have any challenge the next day. It is because I was refresh that is why I can still face the stress of shocking boss calling and meeting client in less than 15min times to get ready. Not to mentions the "this is nothing special, I also can design lar". Seriously, if it wasn't God that is in control, I think I have already explode on the spot!

I wanna give a big fat thank you to God for having things in His own hand in this times of stress. When you stress, it actually leads you to something amazing. In my case, it leads me to joy and peace while dealing with the clients, overcoming my stress in this. The best part is overcoming=] Thank you Lord. Another thanks is to the client. Thanks to him that now I know how to deal with clients in a different ways. Thanks to his one sentences that give me a goal that I wanted to reach now=] Please do not get me wrong, I really learn from all this in the good way.

Stress comes once awhile, but for me I know that it will leads me to something good, something that I can learn from. I will be thankful for the stress that I had. Overcoming it is the best=]

I pray that your stress = something good too=]

Blessing.

0 comments: