Words From Theresa Wang

Author: Theresa /

Finally my streamyx is alive again...it has been so so so long that my streamyx cannot connect, special thanks to TMNet! haha LOL...

Well peeps! hope that I can spend alil more time here.... i have nothing to say now~ just wanna tell you guys that God is always good, you might be going tru some hard time now... but there's a reason for it and I'm pretty sure that you will get tru it somehow! for God is good. He don't harm my friend....He don't. So is your life been challenge? well congrats! for you're gonna be bring to another level of faith and another level of life now! Do not worry, written in the Bible, so do not. Do your best in everything and let God deal with the rest. Praise Him! Praise Him my fellow friends! for He is good!

Fomula to keep yourself alive and well, Praise and Pray. Keep close my friend, keep close. God love you all so much that i wanna kiss you all out there!!! If you read this post and am looking forward for a kiss from God, tell me ah..hahaha! don worry i won't do anything to you guys!

Remember! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muaks!! love ya sista..

doctorbutterfly said...

i THINK that is cynthia.... but i might be wrong...